We want you to easily be able to inform us about your life and needs, and this is the place to do that.
Do you need to ...
- let us know that you or a loved one is in the hospital
- let us know that you or a church member has lost a loved one
- let us know something important that is going on in your life
(Use the CONTACT form.)
Do you need to fill out a request to ...
- ask for prayer
- be baptized
- dedicate your baby or child
- schedule an event
- get married at LWC
- submit a news item for our bulletin or announcements
And if you just aren't sure which form is right for your needs right now, you can always just fill out the general contact form.
Our desire is to be able to shepherd well the people that the Lord has placed in our care. We will look at every submission and seek to pastorally care for you as the Lord would give us strength.
In Christ, LWC Pastoral Staff
1 Peter 5:2-4 - "shepherd the flock of God that is among you, exercising oversight, not under compulsion, but willingly, as God would have you; not for shameful gain, but eagerly; 3not domineering over those in your charge, but being examples to the flock. 4And when the chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the unfading crown of glory."