LWC Women’s Conference
March 18-19, 2022
**If you paid for your registration in the fall, it will be valid for these March dates.
“but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,” 1 Peter 3:15 ESV
Main Events - $25 Registration Required
- Friday - 7:00 - 9:00 pm
- Saturday - 9:00 am - lunchtime (2 sessions)
- Saturday - Lunch on your own
- Saturday - 1:30 - 2:30 pm - Q & A Session
Special Events - FREE and Open to Public
- Saturday Evening (6:00 - 7:00 pm) - Q & A with Alisa
**All are welcomed, special focus for High School & College-Aged students (female and male) and their parents. **This special session about progressive Christianity is a message Alisa feels our young people particularly need to hear. It’s a relaxed Q & A format to discuss and share the truth behind the trends our younger generation is seeing in the Christian culture.
- Sunday - Service at 9:30 am with Pastor Ben and featuring Alisa Childers
**Alisa will speak, and Pastor Ben will be preaching.
- $25 cash or check (for Main Events) - includes a t-shirt
- Deadline to register and receive a shirt is March 1
- Registration will continue until event and attendees can pay at the door (no t-shirt included)
How to Register
- At Living Word Church office during the week
- At Living Word Church each Sunday
- At your church if your ministry leaders received a registration packet
(If you'd like women to be able to register at your church, please reach out to LWC Women on Facebook and let us know you're interested!!)
- Online by clicking that button!
This is an online Google form where you can sign up. Payment is not done online, so your registration will simply be marked incomplete until payment is received. Once we receive your payment, you'll be all set to go.
- You can either mail your payment (checks only please***) to Living Word Church, 1916 Highway 311, Schriever, La. 70395, drop your payment (checks or cash) off at the church office during business hours, or bring your payment (checks or cash) to church on Sunday mornings.
- Please DO NOT USE the online GIVE feature on the LWC website.
***BE SURE to WRITE "WOMEN'S CONFERENCE" in the MEMO section on your CHECK.